Each year the school, Board and P&C work together to propose areas that funds may be allocated according to the Business Plan and the school community wishes.
The school co-funds many projects with the P&C, which demonstrates the strong relationship between the school, Board and P&C. The generosity of parents and the school community paying the the P&C General Levy and the P&C Infrastructure Levy along with the co-funding from the school and various fundraising events, allows many projects and initiatives to be achieved throughout the school year.
The P&C and school are grateful for the generosity of its parents and the following projects would not have been completed without this support.
2022 P&C Projects
- Nature Playground (Phase 1) Click here to see the Phase 1 and 2 plans!
- Kindy Landscaping
- Flexible Furniture in Year 3
- Pre-primary Magic Show
- Lake Leschenaultia and Kindy Camps
- World Teachers’ Day “Thank you”
- End of Year Junkadelic and Barzilian Food Truck Event
- Lego Competition
- Outdoor Learning Area Busy Bee
- Pre-primary Busy Bee
- Mother’s Day Thermomix Raffle
- Athletics Carnival Bake Sale
- Year 4 Mosaic
2021 P&C Projects
- New Bike Racks
- 70th Birthday Celebrations
- Outdoor Learning Area Furniture
- School Flagpoles
- Flexible Furniture in Year 4
- Construction Equipment for Year 1 and 2
- Pre-primary playground improvement
- Interschool Sports Uniform
- Parent Information Sessions
2020 P&C Projects
- Flexible Furniture
- Music Room Upgrade (new windows, repaint, re carpet and upgrade storage units for the musical instruments)
2019 P&C Projects
Click on the links below to find out more about each project: