The Canteen’s friendly coordinators, Karen and Lucy are employed by the P&C association to manage the day to day workings of our canteen and are assisted by generous parents who volunteer their time. We welcome everyone from our school community who might like to volunteer. Your kids love to see you and it is a great way to catch up with friends in the canteen. Please go to http://signup.com/go/Rm6mNb to volunteer for a shift; 9:30am – 11:30am and 11:30am – 1:30pm.
As an incentive, we are giving away a FREE ice-cream (any choice) to the children of the volunteer. It is our gift to you to say thank you. Your kids will think you are awesome and so will we!
The Canteen can be contacted on 0417 384 866 during their hours of operation.
The Canteen are now taking online lunch orders using QuickCliq
The cut-off for placing an order is 8:50am.
Follow these steps to place an order now:
Click the logo above to go to the QuickCliq website.
- Go to QuickCliq complete the registration form, selecting “finish” when complete. You will receive a confirmation email to activate your account.
- Go to QuickCliq, select Login and enter your details. Once you are in the QuickCliq website, select “ADD CREDIT” button and follow the steps to add funds to your new QuickCliq account. You have to have funds in your QuickCliq account to place an order. Funds can be drawn from your credit card, paypal or by direct debit from your bank account.
- Once you have funds in your QuickCliq account, select the “HOME” button at the top of the page. Once back at the home page, select the button “ADD STUDENT”. Complete the form, making sure that you allocate the correct ROOM NUMBER to your child.
- Return to the “HOME” page and select “PLACE ORDER”. Follow the steps to place an order – you MUST follow the steps in order ie 1. Select child, 2. select date, 3. Place order, 4. CONFIRM ORDER
- FINALLY, select “ACTIVE ORDERS” to check that your order has been placed. We hope that you find the system easy to follow and that you continue to make use of this new online ordering system.
For any assistance with the QuickCliq website, please contact the company directly. We have a dedicated client manager called Shayla Coyne, who is ready to assist you with any problems relating to the system. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 1300 116 637 Fax: 08 9200 5693
The Canteen Birthday Vouchers
Birthday vouchers are a very popular alternative to cupcakes on birthdays – get vouchers for your child to hand out to the class to redeem at the The Canteen for icy poles at lunch time.
The vouchers are available online at https://quickcliq.com.au/ Place your order online and the vouchers will be delivered to the class room for the birthday child to hand-out prior to lunch. This option is available for pre-primary students – the icy poles will be delivered to the class room for the teacher to hand-out.
Icy poles prices are:
.50c- half a quelch, 1.00c – whole quelch, $1.50 – vanilla bucket and $2.00 for paddle pop (chocolate or rainbow)
Minimum fuss for both you and the teachers – win-win!