How to Subscribe to the School CalendarFloreat Park Primary School
Floreat Park Primary School has a school calendar that is regularly updated with important events. You can subscribe to this calendar on your mobile device using the relevant instructions below.
How to add calendar subscriptions to your iPhone or iPad device:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account… under the Mail section.
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
- Enter or copy in the following server location of the calendar – https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/floreatpark.ps%40education.wa.edu.au/public/basic.ics
- When you are finished, tap on the Done button in the upper right hand corner.
- That’s it, the subscribed Calendar will now show up in the Calendar app.
How to add calendar subscriptions to your Android device:
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Enter the following address in the field provided – https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/floreatpark.ps%40education.wa.edu.au/public/basic.ics
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
Note: It may take up to 8 hours for changes in ICS feeds to reflect in your Google Calendar.